Learning Experience, (Senior) Manager (190000D4)
At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, ours teams have leveraged experience, analytics, and industry insights to enable business performance through people performance.
Shifts in the ways we work have impacted the ways we learn. Organizations worldwide face the challenge of catering to new learning demands shaped by a digitalized, modern workforce. In response, a new vision of learning has emerged: employee-centric and employee-driven, enhanced by collaborative knowledge sharing, and enabled by an ecosystem of effectively integrated digital tools.
As (Senior) Manager Learning Experience, you help our clients reimagine their learning experience and design the team, processes, and infrastructure required to enable their digital learning environment. Through state-of-the-art learning experiences, you guide them into a world of user-centric learning where employees are in charge and where learning contributes to the business objectives.
Please also read:
* Learning needs to talk business:
* A New Paradigm For Corporate Training, Learning In The Flow of Work: https://joshbersin.com/2018/06/a-new-paradigm-for-corporate-training-lea...
* Learning In The Flow Of Work, Arriving Now:
What you love to do …
* Be a trusted advisor on learning experience to our clients, anticipating and leveraging the changes in learning and development;
* Designing learning solutions to deliver contemporary, compelling, and employee-centered learning experiences;
* Pioneer - you are constantly looking to involve new ideas and methods in everything we do;
* Be a driving force in our international business growth, recognizing and seizing opportunities in the market whilst developing strong and strategic business relationships;
* Co-define the learning solutions team and its ambitions;
* Coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader;
* Be an ambassador of our brand and Human Capital practice, championing our story amongst your direct colleagues, the wider Deloitte community, organizational and public sector leaders, and others.
* Master degree in Management, Business, Educational Sciences, Communication, Marketing, or a related field;
* 8 to 15 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting role(s);
* You have a proven track record in (learning/user) experience design;
* You (are keen to) understand how human cognition works and how we learn from experience;
* You are an excellent, intelligent communicator, enabling you to quickly build relationships and credibility inside and outside of our organization;
* You are a natural business developer who is able to peruse the market, identify opportunities and turn them into projects;
* You are an inspiring leader and hands-on people manager;
* You are a dedicated project manager who defines and follows-up on project scopes, budgets, and commitments whilst mitigating risks and resolving issues on-the-go;
* You are a team player who is relationship-focused and keen on sharing knowledge and inspiring others in an international company context;
* You enjoy being on the move and traveling to client locations;
* Fluency in English + French and/or Dutch, including speaking, writing, editing, and presenting.
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect?
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* A large diversity in (inter)national project engagements;
* A substantial investment in your training and coaching;
* An attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of fringe benefits;
* Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (mainly EU) based.
: Human Capital