Manager, LMDW Network Solutioning
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Info Technology
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905719808W
The role of LMDW Manager Network Solutioning is ownership, management and delivery of network infrastructure requests throughout their lifecycle with specific focus on those related to the environments of Laboratory, Manufacturing, Distribution and Warehousing (LMDW). The scope covers all aspects of Voice and Data networking including traditional Data requests, UCC, IPT, Contact Centers, Telepresence and Wi-Fi and may include critical global requests in addition to regionally specific. The role is responsible for understanding and addressing business requirements, building solutions which comply with J&J standards and coordinating in-house resources, capacity teams, outsourced teams and vendors to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of solutions that meet business partner's requirements. The role will also be responsible for effective communication with business partners and stakeholders at all levels and across multiple geographies. When required, the role may become
involved with operational support related to the delivered solution.
The role will supervise and oversee outsourced resources including Regional Capacity teams and outsourced Network engineers and may be required to manage a small sub-team of Network Solutioning specialists, which will include people management in addition to coordinating the team's work and resources.
* Conduct network solution requirements gathering and develop options and alternatives
* Provide pre-project consulting to the business and recommend network solutions to solve business problems. Work with IT and business to define requirements for current project needs. Develop solutions compliant with J&J architectural standards and work with Global Engineering team to design non-standard solutions when required.
* Build solutions and implementation plans utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources (Ordering & Quoting team; Change Management team; Implementation Planner Capacity team; vendor resources) and ensuring full involvement of business partners and communication to all stakeholders.
* Ensure flawless execution of implementation plan in conjunction with vendors and resource teams. Co-ordinate service introduction, hypercare, documentation, operational handover and if necessary, provide support for operational issues.
* Regional and global support for request management including co-ordination and supervision of regional and global teams/resources; representing region to develop global standards, processes and best practices for Networking; acting as an escalation point for specific projects.
* Where required, manage small team of Network Solutioning specialists and co-ordinate their activities.
* Involvement in vendor selection and governance processes
* Approve purchase of equipment, services and supplies
* Backup and support roles and functions in the Network team to ensure delivery of consistent customer service
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 8-10 Years Related Experience
* Strong technical knowledge and experience with three or more of the following infrastructure components: SDN, SDWAN, DHCP/DNS, WAN/LAN topologies and services, WLAN, MPLS, IP management tools, network management applications, Internet, IPT, QOS, EIGRP/BGP, unified communications, multimedia/VoIP solutions, SIP, and contact center technology
* Knowledge and/or Certification on Cisco data networking products and IOS, firewalls, load balancing technology and/or contact center and unified communication solutions
* Extensive experience in managing outcomes in an IT infrastructure environment
* Strong experience in LMDW environment
* Strong experience translating business requirements into technical network solutions
* Proven experience in network and infrastructure planning and development
* Proven experience working in a global environment and coordinating across regions
* Extensive experience managing technically complex telecommunication deployments and projects
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
* Exceptional customer service focus
* Willingness to work some unsociable hours - weekends and evenings - to support implementations
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)