Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
Engineering / Projects
INT00000326 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees
For Industrial Projects, based in Grimbergen, we are looking for (m/f):
* your main role is the management and control of all activities related to Engineering, so that the required tasks will be executed in accordance with the specifications, the regulations and the budget
* you will coordinate the required technical/operational expertise from the engineering teams aiming at designing, developing and verifying technical solutions
* you will respond to customer needs while preserving industrial interests in terms of costs, delivery, constraints and risks incurred
* you will work in close cooperation with the Project Manager and the Construction Manager and cooperate with an external engineering company
* you will manage and cooperate with this party to ensure the engineering needs for ENGIE Fabricom's scope are best met
Your main responsibilities are:
* supervise and coordinate the follow up, the control and the verification of the design activities for multi-disciplinary jobs in order to achieve the project completion in close cooperation with the Project Manager and the Construction Manager
* define the engineering scope for ENGIE Fabricom's scope (deliverables reviews and services)
* manage the engineering party (contract) on a technical and financial level (adherence to scope, standards & specifications and budget)
* identify the contractual & legal requirements for QHSE, translate it into the design (in consultation with the HSEQ responsibles) to guarantee that all parties concerned know what is being expected of them with reference to the legal, customer & specific HSEQ requirements
* ensure optimum information exchange between ENGIE Fabricom and engineering party
* continuous optimization of engineering process to best suit ENGIE Fabricom's procurement and construction needs (constructability reviews)
* supervise the respect of contractual design requirements (technical performance and planning) of the project in cooperation with the Project Manager during all phases of the work, up to final acceptance by the Customer and control changes and additional work
* supervise and manage the interface management for the different disciplines and systems within the project
* supervise the budget and the minimization of costs in the execution of the project design
* (*) design activities : Electricity (H/LV), Instrumentation, Piping, (electro)mechanical (static/rotate), Tank/vessels, Steel structures, basic knowledge in civil works
* Master in technical discipline, electromechanics/electrical/automatization
* strong affinity with construction and procurement process
* solid experience in engineering - multi-discipline - if possible experience with EPC contracting
* competent in leading an engineering team
* good communication skills as well internal and external (client, suppliers, etc.)
* you are strong in analytics and are a problem solver
* you are a team player; you are proactive and service-minded
* you have a fluency in Dutch, French and English
* you are prepared to travel abroad
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Lindsey De Sutter - +32 2 518 61 47 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.