Landscape Architect - Project Leader Transport Infrastructure Urban
Belgium, Limbourg, Hasselt
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001955 Requisition #
(Landscape) Architect - Project Leader Transport Infrastructure
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group, has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added value across the full cycle of urban projects such as cities, transport, buildings and complex structures, water infrastructure, geo-engineering and environment. Tractebel's ambition is to shape a sustainable living environment.
* You will work on infrastructure projects for the design of highways, regional roads, roads in an urban setting, public spaces,…
* You will mainly be in charge of projects in Belgium.
* Missions abroad may also occur
* In your projects you will take into account all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability
* Working in a team is obvious and motivating for you
* You communicate with other project/discipline members
* You will work together with the team of Spatial Design
* You will keep up to date with evolutions in your discipline
* You have a Master's degree in (engineering &) architecture and/or landscape architecture or an equivalent
* You have at least 5 years experience
* You are familiar with the design of public space, landscape, infrastructure and/or civil works
* For one of these domains you have proven experience from A to Z: from the draft spatial design, over the (landscape)architectural detailing, up to and including offsetting up the tender documentation and the concrete follow-up at the building site
* You are aware of recent developments within the area
* You have the ambition to innovate (methodologies and the discipline itself)
* You can fluently express yourself orally and in writing in Dutch and English. French welcome.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
* Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce
* Posting Date: Jun 12, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.