Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Operations (Generalist)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905747351W
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnsons Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Assistant Registration Officer - Compound Logistics, Discovery Chemistry, to be located in Beerse, Belgium.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our Discovery Sciences Organization at the Beerse site is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented and collaborative Associate Scientist - Compound Logistics to join our Global team. He/she will be involved in the day-to-day compound management operations to effectively support the needs of the global Drug Discovery team.
Strong people skills and the ability to thrive in a team and goal driven environment are key attributes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Operate compound handling methods and processes to enable efficient execution of Drug Discovery activities.
* Work collaboratively within the Compound Logistics team to deliver quality and timely weighing, solubilizations and screening plates, in accordance with service level agreements.
* Operate and troubleshoot automated storage & retrieval systems and state-of-the-art liquid handling platforms.
* General data handling, inventory tracking and accurate record keeping.
* Maintain a close interaction with chemists, screening scientists, and Compound Logistics staff at all sites.
* Possess a willingness to perform additional work as assigned by management and as part of the individual's development plan.
* Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering or related field with 2+ years of (industrial) experience is required
* Hands-on experience with compound handling, using state-of-the-art laboratory automation, including different types of storage systems and liquid handling platforms, is preferred
* IT affinity or programming skills would be a strong plus
* Being well-organized and clear & concise reporting
* Team player with strong communication and organization skills
* Good mastery of English language is essential
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)