Lab Project Coordinator
As Lab Project Coordinator you are accountable for the planning and Laboratory protocol adherence and data quality of assigned laboratory projects in the Brussels PCRU (Pfizer Clinical Research Unit) in accordance with scientific, medical and ethical principles and with GxP requirement guidelines. Therefore you will be the main contact person in the laboratory for any clinical study or assigned projects.
- Coordinates laboratory projects with all customers (organize laboratory project meetings, ensure clarity of laboratory processes) and organizes laboratory project planning and budget
- Reviews Laboratory protocols and provides feasibility assessments on the ability to perform laboratory requirements and procedures
- Develops and setup our laboratory capabilities and competencies required for conducting our laboratory activities in the PCRU in due time
- Ensures the Laboratory components of clinical trials are conducted according to the protocol requirement, objectives and timelines
- Ensures that the assigned projects are carried out following GxP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures
- Works closely and communicates with all stakeholders (PCRU colleagues & external vendors) for the management of the day to day study activities for immediate & medium/long term problem solving, ensuring that project milestones are met
- Overseeing the collection and documentation of assigned Laboratory study data;
- Performs ongoing & regular quality reviews of our laboratory data for achieving audit-readiness
- Maintains quality processes and SOPs related to assigned projects and assists in continuous process improvement in our laboratory
- Supports the Laboratory planning and schedule aiming to forecast sufficient trained resources upfront Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Estimating, Data Handling, Pharmaceutics, Clinical Research, Coaching, Customer Relations, Protocols, Biomedicine, SOP, Life Science, Clinical Research, Laboratory, Budget Planning, Health care, Data Quality, Project planning, Data capture, Clinical laboratory, Research, Budget, Forecasting, Acquisition, Process Development, Design, Health & Safety, Result Oriented, Scheduling, Clinical Project, Clinical Research, Biomarkers, Vendor Management, French, Dutch, Analytical Lab, Team Management, Networking, Volunteering, Continuous Process, GxP, Process Quality, Clinical, Science, Medical Research, I-DEAS