Knowledge Manager - Law Department EMEA
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Legal (Non Attorney)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805701423W
The Johnson & Johnson Law Department EMEA (J&JLDE) consists of approximately 125 lawyers, 17 patent attorneys and 71 professional associates in EMEA. 22 lawyers and 9 (10) support staff members are based in Diegem, Belgium.
This position is based in Diegem and reports to a senior lawyer of the J&JLDE. The purpose of the role is to support: a) the J&JLDE in their knowledge management and knowledge sharing within the EMEA region, primarily within the J&JLDE but also towards Company business clients; and b) management of our International Contracts Database, a global database for contract creation and contract storage. To be successful in this position the candidate must have strong communication and IT skills, in particular expertise in developing and improving knowledge management tools and practices, such as tool kits, training materials, policy documents, contract management tools, digital/modern means of communication such as e-newsletters, websites, sharepoints, blogs, social media and videos. The candidate is expected to proactively learn as much as possible about the legal and health care environment and partner with J&J Technology organization (JJT) to support and improve ICD
and other existing digital platforms.
This position has, among others, the following tasks and responsibilities:
1. Knowledge Management:
* Manage and upgrade the content and structure of internal J&JLDE websites
* Increase knowledge sharing within the J&J LDE on important legal and health care related topics by participation in team meetings and building smart repositories and other tools
* Create periodic communications or special features on current topics for J&JLDE members as well as Company business clients
* Manage the J&JLDE online and paper subscriptions
* Collaborate with the EMEA Legal Training Specialist
* Be proactive and creative, involved in projects and educate yourself in legal and healthcare topics
1. ICD Management:
* Act as the interface between various internal stakeholders (J&J business leaders and professional functions (legal, compliance, finance, medical affairs, regulatory)) and external technical service provider and JJT to defines priorities for development and overall management and compliance monitoring of the International Contract Database.
* Supervise the external ICD Business Support Team to drive the development, validation and global implementation of the International Contract Database (ICD) at J&J enterprise level (global/cross sector).
* Define and monitor external business support team's KPI's and act as go-to person in case of escalation of ICD related support, issues, claims and transactional work.
* Act as go-to person for the J&J user community and ICD stakeholders with respect to new system enhancements and user feedback.
* Supervise data entry and data integrity and quality and data access control.
* Manage the global ICD budget and out-charging model to internal clients.
* Organize trainings for ICD users.
* Engage with and keep ICD Global Steering Committee (Governance Board) informed about strategic decisions and direction of ICD
Education & experience
* Min. Bachelor degree in (para)legal, IT, communication or business administration
* Min. 6-7 years relevant experience
* Experience with contract management tools and practices in law firms or in-house environments
* Strong interest in and/or affinity with legal matters and healthcare environment
* Proficient with MS Office and digital/social media
* Experience leading projects and teams, is strongly preferred
* Very fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Strong written and verbal communication and IT skills
* Good planning and coordination skills
* Proactive team player
* Result and solution oriented
* Quick learner and can-do mentality
Johnson & Johnson NCB (7547)
Legal (Non Attorney)