Knowledge Manager (19000004)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, business valuations and business modeling, real estate advisory and strategic growth.
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager for our Financial Advisory team.
The knowledge manager is responsible for promoting and utilizing the business unit's knowledge assets. He/she serves as consultant to promote the oneness of the department. He/she assesses how information will be disseminated to each section in a smooth and systematized process.
Your responsibilities & activities:
The Knowledge Manager is responsible for:
Organizing and promoting knowledge management:
* Setup and facilitate content working groups;
* Manage the current knowledge management practices and systems as well as design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices and/or systems;
* Analyze the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs/systems by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits;
* Encourage the staff and workers to share knowledge effectively and efficiently, by organizing training and workshops
* Utilize the knowledge base resources and design/organize training modules for the staff to help them access the knowledge management tools.
Delivering financial content, in close collaboration with our financial experts
* Assist in developing knowledge assets to improve the team's effectiveness and support the team in order to improve the quality level of our output (research, advice, go-to-market materials ...);
* You will manage and actively contribute to Deloitte and client knowledge projects;
* Provide content for learning and facilitate trainings;
* Do close follow-up of developments within the field of finance;
* Draft go-to-market initiatives (e.g. client alerts, one-pagers, brochures,…), scout the broader finance environment (competitors' initiatives, …).
* Academic degree in finance, economics, management; at least 6 years of experience in knowledge management, preferably in a consultancy environment;
* Affinity with finance and M&A is a plus;
* Ability to guide the employees and build constructive work relationships; act as a real business partner; good communicator, stakeholder management is key
* Excellent analyzing skills;
* Expert planning skills;
* The ability to tackle critical situations;
* An innovative mindset;
* Open minded, persuasive, committed & results-oriented; change catalyst
* Highly motivated and responsible;
* A team player with the right skills to drive our company forward; Trilingual (NL/FR/ENG).
* A high performance Corporate Finance team of 90 Consultants and Partners.
* A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
* Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
* Projects where you have a genuine impact in the team situation and in project delivery.
* An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.
: Internal Services
: Financial Advisory