Junior Tendering Manager
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken, Hoboken - Fabricom
Installation / Construction
OFF00000181 Requisition #
The Junior Tender Manager will function within the BD/Commercial/Tendering department and reports to the Tender Manager. This department is responsible for the market intelligence/early client involvement/create leads and opportunities/commercial strategy/joint ventures/negotiating tenders & winning contracts and the hand-over to our project organization.
* you assist ENGIE Fabricom's Offshore Division tender activities in the areas of EPCI for Offshore High Voltage Substations and Offshore Wind Farm Monitoring & Maintenance (M&M) based on your ability to:
+ support the Tender Manager and Sales Manager with the daily activities such as follow-up on the tender deliverables and interface with legal/ technical/estimating departments
+ maintain the tender process and create the documentation to obtain the needed internal approvals
+ develop pre-qualification documentation for upcoming tenders
+ keep sharepoint and other databases up-to-date
+ develop & maintain the market outlook lists for OHVS - M&M opportunities
+ challenge & discuss tender deliverable improvements with the operational/ supporting departments
+ manager internal projects and small tenders
* you hold a degree in Civil or lndustrial Engineering or equivalent experience in the tendering
* you have experience in the EPC or maintenance area, preferable offshore wind
* you are able to communicate at several levels
* you are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner
* you have a natural ability to get things done, a structured way and to certain deadlines
* you are an absolute team player
* you have most common knowledge about MS Office applications such as planning programs, like MS Project and/or Primavera is an asset
* you can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Proficiency in other world languages is a plus
ENGIE Fabricom is a major player in the growing European offshore windfarm Sector. Constantly seeking innovative solutions, we developed the multidisciplinary concept of the Offshore High- Voltage Substation (OHVS) to optimize exporting power generated by an offshore wind farm. Our capacity to take an OHVS project from the initial feed studies through to monitoring & maintenance and to deliver on-time has greatly contributed to an increasing number of offshore wind farm investors calling on our EPCI knowledge and close involvement.
We are an integrated solutions provider specializing in the areas of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and lnstallation of Offshore High-Voltage Substations Full Monitoring and Maintenance Services for Offshore High Voltage Substations. We seek to work closely with major partners to deliver value added solutions to our clients. By combining the competences of our people, we are able to offer world class technical expertise to our customers.
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick - 0478 88 63 34
* Posting Date: Jun 5, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.