Junior Software Engineer Java (2018 - G35) (3802)
January 10, 2018
Our clients' end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for a bright and talented Junior Software Engineers Java who are enthusiastic to contribute to our development projects throughout the full project lifecycle. The Software Engineers will work alongside other experienced software engineers in a supportive environment and gain exposure to a broad range of technologies.
The candidate applying for this role is someone with as many of these skills as possible:
* Java API knowledge (J2SE, J2EE)
* Bash shell
* Database technologies (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
* Ability to handle your own workload
* Problem solving and analytical skills
Preferred Skills but not essential :
* Experience with dependency injection/middleware frameworks such as Spring
* Experience with source control, build management, test, dependency, and continuous integration platforms including Subversion, JUnit, Ant/Ivy, Maven, Jenkins or TeamCity
* Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, and OS X
* A unique environment for your personal development
* A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
* Wide range of training and development opportunities
* A competitive salary package
December 28, 2017
Bachelor's degree or equivalent