Junior Project Engineer Renewable Energy - Energy
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001684 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel is looking for a :
Junior Project Engineer - Renewable Energy
Business Entity Belgium
* You deliver engineering and consulting services during the development of wind and solar energy projects in Europe and abroad;
* Your main duties include:
* Evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions;
* Technico-economic optimization of the projects;
* Prefeasibility studies, Feasibility studies, Permit requests;
* Support the development of the projects;
* Regular contact with the clients;
You have a technical background in the development and realisation of wind / solar power projects;
You can detect potential risks for the projects and propose mitigation measures;
You take part in the development of the team (expertise, innovation);
You participate in the preparation of the technical-commercial proposals;
You take care of the contact with the Client and the project contractors;
You manage and monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project.
* You have a Master Degree in Engineering or similar;
* Native proficiency in Dutch and you are fluent in English;
* A first experience in wind or solar power projects is an asset;
* You have strong analytical skills and have an eye for the detail;
* You are a good team player and you aim at meeting the Client's expectations;
* Knowledge of simulation software (like WAsP,WindPro, Windfarmer, PV Syst, PVSOL or Helioscope) or of GIS software (like MapInfo, Arcgis, QGIS ) is an asset;
* Programming skills (visual basic or python) is an asset;
* You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives;
* You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* You are flexible, you are good at planning concurrent assignments and you are a good organiser, even in unexpected circumstances;
* You are willing to travel and are open to expatriation.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
* Posting Date: Jan 23, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.