Junior Nuclear Engineers - TRACTEBEL - NTP 2019
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001725 Requisition #
ENGIE has been active in the nuclear field for over 50 years and has developed its expertise in the entire nuclear value chain. Protection of the environment and the safety and security of people and facilities are absolute priorities. You like to bring change to our world by seeking an active role in a cleaner world energy production? Find a safer and better way through tenacity and precision? Help us to engineer tomorrow by joining ENGIE's 2019 Nuclear Trainees Program Junior.
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel seeks for its Nuclear Entity :
Junior Nuclear Engineers
Are you motivated to board onto our international nuclear traineeship program?
As Junior Nuclear Engineer, you will:
* Discover the world of energy and the challenges of nuclear technology activities and business;
* Build a solid network within Tractebel and ENGIE and share experiences.
* Learn during a one-year training program alongside a permanent job within one of the following technical domains:
+ Overall design of nuclear power plants;
+ Safety and risk analyses;
+ Mechanical equipments;
+ Instrumentation & Controls;
+ Site & Cyber security;
+ Radioprotection, radwaste management and facility dismantling;
+ Nuclear processes and systems (Core & Fuel, Thermalhydraulics, Severe Accidents, Systems, Fire & HVAC);
+ Civil works.
* You have a master's degree in engineering, or equivalent;
* You have less than 3 years of professional experience;
* You are attracted by high-level technical expertise and you are eager to learn;
* You like writing technical documents;
* You are a team player, you are dynamic and flexible;
* You are autonomous, you take initiatives and assume responsibilities;
* Previous experience or education in nuclear is an asset;
* You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch;
* You are ready to travel for short assignments abroad.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
ENGIE NTPJ - film capsule recrutement - Trainees : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkv3q--OXnc
* Posting Date: Feb 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.