As our Financial Modeler, you will be responsible for the following items:
- The overall design of models supporting the development of our energy activities.
- Consultation with key experts (internal/external) for data collection and study validation.
- Literature review and critical analysis for model data retrieval.
- Building and reviewing project finance and acquisition models.
- Managing financial models for internal purposes (financial statements, profitability, etc.).
- Managing cost models.
- Building scenario and sensitivity analysis.
- Generate, improve and iterate on financial forecasts/projections to support management in capital raising and cash management.
- Internal validation modeling for decision committees.
- Creating the models for tender submission.
- Publishing and presenting analyses to Business Development and Management.
- Support of the teams in refining payment mechanisms and associated risks.
- A smooth and close collaboration with the Business Development team.
Modelling work, Financial Modeling, Projection, Keys, Business analysis, Capital Management, Scenario, Project Review, Financial forecast, Economy, Management, Sensitivity, Validation, Team Development, Acquisition, Tender Submission, Annual accounts, Design, Capital Raising, Cash management, Payments, Support Management, Committees, Literature Review, Calculation, Publishing, Dutch, French, MS Excel, Project Financing, Analysis, Mathematics, Energy, Data acquisition, Universities, Consulting, Energy