Junior Marketeer (1y contract)
Pfizer Inc: Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position: Junior Digital Marketer.
Digital Marketing (80%)
* Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Product Management (20%)
* Grow to be commercial point of contact for set of products in the light of out of stock management
* Support out of stock management of Pfizer products by:
+ Connecting to Supply, Regulatory, Medical and Quality departments
+ Set up pro-active communication to patients and key customers
Desired Skills and Experience
* Background in marketing/communication or any related field.
* Fluency in Business English language and at least one local language (Dutch and French).
* A true passion to learn the day-to-day of advertising, business, communications and marketing.
* Experience in creating advertising campaigns.
* Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads. Experience with development of SEO/SEA campaigns is a plus.
* Strategic thinking to understand business needs and translate them into clearly defined digital marketing campaigns.
* Be able to support the development and/or execution of a social media marketing plan.
* Action oriented and self-confident to be able to work with autonomy
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* Relentlessly positive attitude with a "One Team" mentality & ability to collaborate well with others.
* Strong project management skills including time management, inclusive collaboration and transparent communication
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Belgium - Brussels, La Plaine