Junior Functional Analyst – Group Processes
- Act as a functional expert to collect, challenge and agree on business requirements;
- Translate business requirements/processes into functional specifications and give detailed judgement on business complexity to promote simplification;
- Be responsible for the communication and cooperation between business and IT teams;
- Develop working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with selected Eurofins user groups;
- Write and maintain best practice documentation and train key users;
- Ensure level 1 and 2 support during transition life cycle (deployment) and level 3 support during operational life cycle;
- Audit and review use of the new tools to ensure implementation of best practice processes;
- Model the requirements into user stories (work items for development team) with the appropriate set of artefacts.
- Self-motivated, professional team player with customer focus;
- Affinity with and good understanding of IT concepts and digital technologies;
- Attention to detail;
- Science based university degree or similar educational background;
- Efficient time management and high quality attitude;
- Willingness to travel;
- Preferable: experience in User Interface Design and knowledge of BPMN and UML;
- Optional: experience in agile development methods (scrum).
- Master’s degree in business administration / commercial sciences / computer sciences;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Knowledge of service oriented software architecture;
- Experience in analyzing, describing and challenging processes and workflows;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow your functional analysis skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of an international team of professionals, working on a strategic and highly visible program.