Junior FSI Consultant - Financial Outsourcing (1800002P)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. From our 11 offices, we anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company. Through a transparent structure and multidisciplinary view, our extensive teams of advisors treat their files with enthusiasm, passion and technical proficiency.
We are looking for a (junior) consultant - Financial Service Industry (Financial Outsourcing):
* You are called-in for several in-house projects in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) with focus on the next areas: finance, accountancy, controlling, financial reporting & projects;
* This varies from filling out temporary needs of specialized personnel to the permanent integration in the entire or partial financial/risk department;
* Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively building out Deloitte as a qualified service provider. Depending of your experiences, you will be able to lead in short or medium term a team of junior financial consultants.
* A first relevant experience in or affinity with a financial, risk or accounting department of a bank, insurer, or you have a background/expertise in this sector;
* You obtained a Master or Bachelor in Banking, Insurance or Finance or another financial degree;
* You are fascinated by the most common informatics applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a trump;
* You are result driven and accurate;
* You have a positive mindset and are eager to learn;
* You are flexible and customer-friendly;
* You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
* Willingness to travel
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Opportunities for learning where needed ;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car.
: Accounting & Controlling