Junior Energy System Engineer
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001477 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
For its projects, Tractebel is currently looking for a :
Junior Energy System Engineer
The Energy System Consulting team of Tractebel (Energy Transition Department) delivers high level worldwide consulting on Power Systems and is the excellence center of ENGIE for all related topics.
As a Junior Energy System Engineer, you will contribute to the different Energy system studies all over the world such as Master Plans, Techno-economic feasibility studies, integration of Renewable Energies, … using the simulations tools relevant for the study. You will develop your competences in interaction with the experts of the team. This team has a world class expertise in Power Systems and is the center of excellence of ENGIE Group for all related topics.
* International consultancy services in techno-economic feasibility and planning studies;
* International consultancy services in tariff of power systems;
* Use of specific power system tools to perform the simulations for the specific study;
* Presentation of the conclusions of the study to the client or beneficiary;
* You hold a Master's degree in electrical engineering, ideally with a specialisation in power systems, or a Master's degree in economics;
* You have a strong interest in the power systems and its various components and complex systemic interactions;
* You are dynamic, creative, interested by high level expertise and team work;
* You are fluent in English and French. Spanish would be an asset;
* You are geographically mobile for short or mid-term missions all over the world.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* Challenging and exciting international projects in a dynamic team of high-level experts;
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.