Junior Energy Efficiency Expert - Urban
Belgium, Flanders , East Flanders
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001344 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel seeks a
Energy Efficiency Expert - Junior profile
You will work for the Energy Efficiency departement in the Building & Complex structure product line of Tractebel. The Energy efficiency for buildings as well as for industrial sites plays a major role in the growth strategy of the "Buildings and Complex structures" Department of Tractebel. In this frame, the department is developing energy efficiency projects such as: audits, feasibility studies, implementation and energy monitoring, through an innovative business model
You are based in the office of Brussels or Ghent and you work once a week at the other location.
* You deliver engineering and consulting services during the energy audit, the design and the implementation of the energy savings solutions for industrial sites and for buildings;
* You participate in different energy efficiency projects such as energy audits, energy management, feasibility studies, simulations and environmental certifications;
* You collaborate with the technical engineers and the architects;
* You take part to the development of the team (expertise, innovation) and have your part to play in the knowledge management within the department;
* You have an active role in developing calculations tools in order to improve the efficiency of the team
* You will be coached by more senior energy efficiency experts with the objective to help you grow in expertise
* You will also have the chance to experiment involvement in business development and preparation of offers
* You may also be involved in project management and monitor the different aspects of it: planning, budgeting, safety,.. as well as the technical quality of the project;
* Your main focus is on existing buildings and industrial sites, but you could also work on innovative energetic concepts for new buildings, depending on your expertise and the projects.
* You have a Master Degree in Engineering, preferably as (electro)mechanical engineer;
* A first experience in Energy Efficiency will be considered a plus;
* You master Dutch or French and you have a very good knowledge of English;
* You have strong analytical skills and you can switch from helicopter view to focus on the details;
* You are a team player and you aim at meeting the client's expectations;
* You can work autonomously and efficiently in order to meet personal and general objectives;
* You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium;
* You master MS Office. The knowledge of simulation softwares (Design Builder, ANSYS) is a plus;
* Knowledge and certification of IPMVP protocol is a plus.
* You are open to travel regularly in Belgium and occasionally within Europe.
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
* Posting Date: Feb 12, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.