Junior Electrical Engineer - Urban
Belgium, Limbourg, Hasselt
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001930 Requisition #
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group, has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies. Our high-level engineering and advisory services offer added value across the full cycle of urban projects such as cities, transport, buildings and complex structures, water infrastructure, geo-engineering and environment. Tractebel's ambition is to shape a sustainable living environment.
Tractebel is looking for a:
Junior Project Engineer Electricity
You will join our 'Building' Department which is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
You will be based in our Hasselt offices
* You will work in a team on technical projects, together with engineers and designers/ draftsmen;
* You are responsible of the quality and timing of your specific tasks;
* You participate in the electrical design of the projects, under supervision of a medior/senior engineer :
- feasibility studies;- detailed design and calculation;
- tender documents;
- cost estimations.
* You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline;
* You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
* You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
* You have 0 to 5 years of experience in Electrical Design
* You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is an added value)
* You have strong analytical skills
* You are a good team player;
* You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives;
* You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills;
* You are flexible and you are a good organiser;
* You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium.
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: May 28, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.