Junior Cloud Developer
Are you the Cloud Developer we're looking for in Ghent?
For a multinational situated in Ghent we're looking for a Junior Cloud Developer to strengthen the team responsible for the development and support of a centrally deployed application. On top of that the team is also responsible for a Geolocation IoT platform and delivering new services on it.
What will your day look like?
- Design new micro services and cloud-based architecture, new front ends for a mobile environment and new services on IoT Thingworx platform,
- Design a robust and easy maintainable system,
- Work following Scrum methodology and DevOps,
- Create technical analyses with mockups for new requirements,
- Take ownership of and suggest improvements actively,
- Deliver auto testable front- and backend,
- Support installastoins of new versions and join tech user support,
- Join challenging, international you the one we're looking for?
- Starter and up to 5 years of development experience,
- Java knowledge,
- Prefered experience with web-application development: Progressive web application, HTML5, java
- Java frameworks knowledge: SpringBoot, SpringData, JPA2, ORM Hibernate & QueryDSL,
- Knowledge of testing frameworks is an advantage: Junit or Selenium,
- Knowledge of relational databases and analyse techniques,
- Eagerness to learn and grow, problem-solving and analythical mindest,
- Flexibel to travel according to business needs,
- Complete proficiency in English is a do this!
Imagine yourself working with the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Will you join us?
For consideration, include the following at time of submission: