IT System Administrator
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium.
As an IT System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the design, setup and smooth operations of our internal IT setup:
- You manage our mainly Azure-cloud-based server-, network- & storage infrastructure.
- You’ll take full ownership of our Microsoft 365 environment for all European entities. This includes the setup & maintenance of Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Intune, …
- You support the onboarding of new colleagues by purchasing & preparing their new hardware. You introduce your new colleagues to our tools & setup.
- You’ll take the lead in internal improvement projects such as server-to-cloud migrations, security implementation, …
- Besides your core sysadmin tasks, we would also like use your Azure experience to support our end-customers with the operational management of their cloud-based integration solutions.
- You provide ticket-based end-user support.
- A first experience in a similar role, preferably supported by a Bachelor degree in IT.
- Thorough experience in the setup & maintenance of Microsoft 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, …)
- A basic set of Azure administrator skills. (Think of VM’s, NSG’s, Azure VPN, Cost Management, …)
- You have a broad knowledge of Microsoft operating systems & tools. Knowledge of SQL, .NET, … are considered a plus.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with your internal colleagues.
- Good organizational skills, a structured way of working and a flexible mindset.
- Fluent Dutch and English, any other language is an asset.
- Oh yeah, you like pizza and boules de Berlin – we eat them A LOT.