IT Security Specialist M/W/X*
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn't matter - it's your talents that make the difference
We are looking for a key member of the AXA Belgium IT Security team whose primary responsibility will be overseeing the wide range of privileged and technical accesses into AXA's IT systems and applications in Belgium. This includes accesses via privileged and technical accounts on Active Directory, IBM mainframe (RACF), LDAP, Oracle/SQL, Datawarehouse, etc, as well as accesses via other means (e.g. certificates). The candidate will be responsible for reviewing roles & responsibilities, defining guidelines, and communicating these with Business and IT teams across the organization. The candidate will be executing central access management processes, such as recertifying user rights, collecting evidences for Internal Financial Control, and interacting with external auditors.
As an IT Security Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain in-depth and end-to-end understanding of the AXA IT infrastructure and the variety of privileged and technical accesses into the systems, and across teams.
- Collaborate closely with different local (AXA Belgium) and global (AXA Services) teams providing the actual access management platforms.
- Define and evolve access management processes according to organizational needs and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate/execute central access management processes (exception handling, recertification, interaction with internal control and external auditors).
- Pro-actively identify possible gaps and propose action plans with several teams to remediate possible deficiencies. Identify, facilitate and implement any process improvement opportunity in order to improve efficiency.
- Handle Escalations and Priorities in timely manner to customer satisfaction. Issues/Problems are fully analyzed and resolved or escalated. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence. Customer issues are handled sensitively and receive full consideration. Customers are kept informed of progress and situations are resolved effectively retaining goodwill of customer.
- Contribute to the technical roadmap of different access management systems used by AXA in Belgium, helping security architect with analysis and directions, and bringing in expert knowledge on identity & access management (including multi-factor authentication, different types of access control, etc).
As a Security Specialist, you have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience;
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred;
- Knowledge in ITIL is a plus;
- Good knowledge in the following domains: Security principles and best practices, Active Directory, Mainframe knowledge, RACF, IMS, LDAP administration and in Development;
- A good awareness on system security needs;
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Scripting (mostly VB);
- Very good skills (both written and spoken) in English and French or Dutch.
And you are also able to:
- Understand customer needs and act proactively towards the service delivery standards;
- Work independently and interact with the clients;
- Have an eye for details with great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Identify and implement process and/or application improvements;
- Solve problem and you are a very good analyser;
- Work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision and to work effectively under pressure;
- Learn fast and you are a motivated self-starter;
- Follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job ...
- A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces
- An onboarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration
- Immense possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA
- An intensive well-being policy
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, laundry and ironing services, etc.
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)