IT Requirement Engineer (M/W/X*)
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn't matter - it's your talents that make the difference
The Requirements Engineer is an active listener for his/her business client, lays out feasibility studies for new solutions, and describes features to be passed on to one or more product teams, after which they are detailed into user stories.
As such, the Requirements Engineer is the spokesperson of trust for the business client, demonstrating expertise on the level of market trends as well as underlying processes and applications.
The context in which the Requirements Engineer will work is within the feature team Corporate P&C, i.e. working for the non-life commercial lines business.
As a Requirements Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
* Organize and animate workshops with your business client to understand his needs.
* Make analyses, preferably on a process level, to support the understanding of the business needs and ensure an end-to-end working process in line with the business strategy.
* Document the findings of the business understanding into Features, and communicate these to the Product Teams that are responsible for their implementation.
* Be recognized by the business client (incl. management level) as a spokesperson of trust, demonstrating a capability of translating business and IT concepts into a language that is understandable for this business client.
As a Requirements Engineer, we're looking for someone who has:
* A master degree or equivalent by experience;
* An economic background with strong affinities with processes and their automation through applications, or vice versa
* Active knowledge of (at least) one national language (FR/NL) and English, combined with a good understanding of the other national language
* Knowledge of insurance industry, and particularly the non-Life Corporate business is considered a strong asset
And you also are:
* Customer focus with a strong ability to (actively) listen;
* Willing to develop and to look for new solutions and to learn proactively;
* Strong team player skills;
* Innovative genes: someone who thinks out of the box and likes to offer new ideas and solutions while remaining pragmatic.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
* A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces, into a new state-of-the-art work environment in the center of Brussels;
* An onboarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration;
* Great possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA;
* An intensive well-being policy;
* A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays , laundry and ironing services, etc.
* And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)