IT Project/Program Manager
Sia Partners is looking for a bright and dynamic Program Manager committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
- Leading the initiation, definition and implementation of the program
- Building a program roadmap and ensuring that it is realized
- Managing a team of experienced project managers
- Follow-up of the realization of the program objectives
- Reporting on the progress of the realization of the program objectives to the business management
- Follow-up of the benefit realization and the costs incurred
- Management of the program risks and dependencies with other programs and projects
- Monitoring the proper functioning of the core team
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- +3 years experience in consultancy and if possible experience in managing complex programs
- Experience with ERPs implementation (e.g. SAP, Oracle...)
- Strong leadership
- Good facilitator
- Being able to bring structure, being able to keep calm
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.