IT Project Manager | Scrum E2E Delivery
Are you ready to improve your analytics skills in a well known company specialized in the insurance sector? You will join a team of dedicated professionals to reinforce the Project Management team!
A company specializing in the banking & insurance sectors is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen the executive team.
Located in the heart of Brussels, next to the central station, this company is easily accessible and offers you the luxury of avoiding traffic jams in Brussels. In addition, if you come by car, no worries, there is parking in the building just ready to welcome you.
They are one of the leaders of the Belgian market and are constantly evolving. They invest heavily in their teams and are at the forefront of technology.
Project Manager: The Function
As a Project Manager, you will ensure high quality of deliverables within the approved scope, cost & timeline. You will work in strong collaboration with the project manager
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Make sure to deliver the projects to the business partner and meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Be a leader and a coach to the team members to guarantee excellence at every step of the project lifecycle.
Project Manager: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economy, Engineering, or IT
- You have experience in the financial industry.
- You have excellent analytical skills with experience in Scrum
- You speak English and French or Dutch
Project Manager: The Offer
- You will receive up to 70k€
- Pension Plan
- Eco vouchers & Meal vouchers €7
- Hospitalization insurance
- Performance-specific bonus
- Credit facilities
- A function within a society where direct contact and the human aspect are essential
- Optimum mobility thanks to the location in the heart of Brussels, close to Grand Place and Central Station.