IT Project Manager (M/F/X*)
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn't matter - it's your talents that make the difference
The Epic Manager organizes and manages end-to-end large initiatives for his/her business client, including the compilation of a business case and managing all involved stakeholders. The Epic Manager provides and active follow-up of the Features of which the Epic is composed, by following their lifecycle across the different Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them.
As such, the Epic Manager is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Epic and is therefore the representative of the Feature Team in the steercos of his/her Epics.
The context in which the Epic Manager will work is within the feature team Corporate P&C, i.e. working for the non-life commercial lines business.
As an Epic Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
* Define and organize the Epics for your business client, including cost estimations, business case elaboration and gate preparations.
* Identify an actively manage your stakeholders for the Epic, and organize the governance needed to keep them aligned.
* Translate, together with the Requirements Engineer, the Epics into Features, and ensure their follow-up throughout their development lifecycle across the different Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them.
* Be recognized by the business client as an end-to-end accountable contact point for the Epic.
As a Project Manager we're looking for someone who has:
* At least 4 years of relevant experience in project management;
* A strong project management background with a good understanding of technical/integration complexities, of change management techniques - especially in the area of stakeholder management, and of risk identification and management;
* An experience with (scaled) Agile way of working is considered a very strong asset;
* Active knowledge of (at least) one national language (FR/NL) and English, combined with a good understanding of the other national language;
* Knowledge of insurance industry, and particularly the non-Life Corporate business is considered a strong asset;
And you also are:
* Customer focus with a strong ability to (actively) listen;
* Willing to develop and to look for new solutions and to learn proactively;
* A strong team player;
* Innovative genes: someone who thinks out of the box and likes to offer new ideas and solutions while remaining pragmatic.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
* A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces, into a new state-of-the-art work environment in the center of Brussels
* An onboarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration
* Great possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA
* An intensive well-being policy
* A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays , laundry and ironing services, etc.
* And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)