IT Program Manager
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
The program manager is responsible for overseeing the achievement of larger organizational goals. He/she coordinates efforts between different projects without managing any one of them. Instead, he/she leads the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and delegation. Program manager oversees the planning, the scope and the budget and the on quality delivery.
Therefore the program manager is capable of managing and delivering to completion the objectives of different individual projects, within or outside the same portfolio.
These different projects are in most cases logically linked (within the same portfolio with the goal to deliver one overall goal). However, it can happen that this is not the case, meaning program manager must be capable of keeping separate projects organized by different project streams.
- Define strategy, implement and maintain program initiatives with the goal to achieve organizational objectives
- Setup program approach in full alignment with key stakeholders
- Define program teams in line with GO! standards & guidelines
- Budget : Manage budget & setup adequate reporting channels
- Scope : Define & formalize scope , fully aligned with key stakeholders expectations
- Planning : Define, formalize & monitor planning of the concerned program activities.
- Quality : Define quality measures , aligned with key stakeholders
- Perform active risk management on program perimeter . Define & execute adequate corrective actions along the programs execution.
- Setup proper governance , with proper escalation levels incl. proper reporting, with key stakeholders in order for all concerned to keep full visibility on progress of the program
- Define & put in place program/project teams.
- At least 8 years experience in program/project management role , managing preferably programs or complex projects
- Strong leadership skills , with talent for coordination & delegation.
- Outstanding stakeholder management
- Good communication skills (orally & written)
- Adequate people management kills
- Outstanding knowledge of change management & performance evaluation processes
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses,
focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible
workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office
furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your
needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded
commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA,
you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and 'Apply now'