IT PMO Coordinator
We are looking for an IT PMO coordinator to be responsible for providing project progress oversight for all IT projects, within the scope of the IT Transformation/Segregation programme (high impact, highly visible), and by extension, for all projects in the region.
You will be responsible for setting up and leading the regional IT project management office.
- Standardise and install IT programme/project management and reporting practices & processes
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms
- Support project managers with project planning, project control and communication. Deliver hands-on support to program- and project managers.
- Bring project management maturity across the regional IT organisation
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of standard project communications; Prepare/present decision-making material for management
- Assist the Regional Sr. Director IT Services with IT projects portfolio management.
- Engage with the RBL (Regional Business Line)/Zone as well as with Regional Business and IT leadership to provide full transparency on status and progress of IT projects
- Build a network of key stakeholders (Zone and Group, technical and non-technical) and foster a productive relationship with them
- Foster collaboration, promote synergies and share good practices/methodologies
- Master’s degree in IT or Business Management
- PMP Certification, Agile Certification from a recognized professional body
- ITIL Foundation certification strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or PMO of complex IT projects, preferably in an international organisation, in an industrial or process driven environment, ideally in the laboratory industry
- Deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Experience in IT Service Management (framework/practices) is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Software and Infrastructure aspects of IT projects
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools
- High proficiency with Microsoft office tools
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, GDPR, etc.)
- Proven analytical, organisational, prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in an amorphous environment, able to embrace change, and respond to setbacks with resilience and persistence
- Have the self-confidence to take the initiative and handle risks
- Self-starter, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Empathy and strong interpersonal skills,
- Strong customer-oriented attitude, with a track record of working with stakeholders and senior leadership within a cross-functional matrix environment
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 800 laboratories across 45 countries and over than 45.000 staff.
What we offer:
- A permanent position in a dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- The ability to progress and gain increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the Eurofins Group).
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
The job can be located in multiple locations: