IT Officer for international company
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Officer to join an international company.
Our client is a trading and production company for rough diamonds with activities all over the world. The office in Antwerp is home to about 70 employees.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You are responsible for all IT Service management including Incident, Task, Problem and Change Management as well as Knowledge Base documentation and training in coordination with corporate IT Teams
- The IT Officer is responsible for ensuring good functioning and maintenance of all IT infrastructures and dedicated factory equipment.
- You manage/provide 1st line local technical IT support to the Antwerp Operations.
- Ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems, networks and servers.
- Cooperate with the engineering team in the development of diamond processing automation and data structure.
- Participate in periodic follow-up meetings with regional & corporate IT and/or security groups
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related discipline or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT operations support or project role.
- Advanced Microsoft skills, Win10, Office365 and good knowledge of networking technologies and server setups, Active Directory. Experience with Industry 4.0 databases is a plus.
- Holder of a Cisco Career Certification (preferably a CCNA in Routing & switching) would be plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and methodology skills and strong background in monitoring and technical automation tools.
- Have excellent organizational skills, be detailed and result oriented.
- Be hands-on, have ability to work independently as well as in team and execute tasks partnered with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communications skills. Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
- Opportunity to develop your career in an international environment in Belgium, within a leading global company.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits, and flexible work hours.
- Nice working environment in the center of Antwerp, close to public transportation
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :