IT Functional Analyst
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905727291W
The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Analyst within their Plan-Make Team. This person will be providing ERP platform solutions for Plan-Make processes for the J&J organizations in the region Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). He/she will be responsible for delivering enhancements, smaller projects and/or components of larger projects.
The business includes Pharma Operations, Medical Devices and Consumer Products
* Prepare cut-over activities and guides implementation mainly in the Plan area, but including interactions within the Make area (inventory management, Process Order management, etc.).
* Deliver functional enhancements and projects in the Plan-Make area using OMP (IT planning tool we're using) and/or SAP (ECC - APO).
* Analyze user requirements, balancing the often competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose solutions.
* Deliver high quality and cost efficient applications, execute functional enhancements and participate (within area of expertise) in projects.
* Take in user requirements and translate them in functional solutions mainly in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply network planning, capacity planning and detailed scheduling, distribution planning, …).
* Execute functional configuration both in SAP (ECC/APO) and OMP. Create/Review technical designs, execute/guide unit testing, execute functional testing and coordinate deployment.
* Control the implementation of changes (deployment). Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
* Execute and deliver IT solutions per System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements (SOX, GxP, IAPP).
* Assist regional service owners in budget preparation for new demand (advice on high level solution proposal and impact analysis towards the existing systems/functionalities within area of expertise).
* You have a Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable.
* Functional and/or configuration knowledge of SAP and/or OMP is an advantage but not mandatory.
* Willing to build functional and configuration experience both in OMP and in SAP (ECC and APO).
* Affinity for Supply Chain Planning.
* Strong communication skills and fluent knowledge of English
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to translate user requirements into functional requirements and functional solutions
* Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend work when deploying solutions).
* Project related travel may be required.
* Team player. Working in Agile/Scrum.
* Result driven.
Primary Location: Beerse
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)