IT Audit & Advisory Senior Manager (190000V6)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
* Become part of an ambitious, growing team of more than 70 experts
* Lead challenging, diversified IT advisory projects at large (eg Bel20) companies, as well as small SME companies
* Make a significant impact at clients
* Work in a multicultural/international context (over 10 nationalities in the team + possibilities for projects abroad)
* Working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, financial services and the public sector. Or, on the contrary, become an expert in one of those industries
* Define your own career path (technical specialization, certification, managerial growth, …)
* Drive the business of the team, and help define our future.
Sounds good? Let's discuss!
As a (Senior) Manager you are in charge of an experienced information technology team. You will contribute to the growth of our IT Advisory practice due to your strategic insight and account management skills.
Together with your team, you will assist our clients among other in the following:
* Perform in depth audits covering business processes, applications ( SAP and other ERP's) and technology infrastructure
* Advise clients how to comply with laws & regulations
* Provide strategic advice to senior client staff (CxO, Senior Risk/Security officers, …) on topics as risk, audit, continuity, governance, quality, sourcing, analytics, etc.. to enhance our client's business value and effectiveness
* Help clients succeed on key programs/projects/transformations/challenges with strong IT components
Apply now and find your fit!
* 5 to 14 years of experience in IT advisory projects;
* Highly developed project management and people management skills; Able to manage projects end-to-end (tender to invoice)
* Strong academic background;
* Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English and Dutch or French; able to interact and influence decision making at the Board level and perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte;
* Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
* You have a strategic vision for long-term growth and development of the team and firm;
* Certifications (COBIT, ITIL, CISA, Prince2, CIA, … )
* Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
* A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching
* An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
* A brand new high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport (including inhouse fitness)
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory