Investor Relations Manager
Corporate Development & Infodoc
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life.
About our support function
A global organisation. It's not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore's growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve - whether it's by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we've already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
* You will play an important role in fulfilling the investor relations function in Umicore, ensuring - together with the other team members in Investor Relations - that Umicore, its strategy, performance and prospects are well understood by the financial markets, ultimately striving for a fair valuation of the Umicore share.
* You gather and analyse financial and non-financial results and KPIs of Umicore's activities to prepare half year and full year results communication.
* You write financial and certain non-financial press releases, create financial and investor presentations, provide input for the strategic and economic parts of the Annual Report and provide the relevant content for the Investor Relations website.
* Together with the other team members, you serve as a key point of contact for the financial community (sell-side analysts and investors); you build relationships and maintain dialogue, ensuring a correct balance between the amount of information being disclosed to allow fair valuation and the protection of confidential or commercially sensitive information.
* You organize events for the financial community (investor roadshows, site visits, capital market days). You host investor and analyst conference calls and meetings, and represent Umicore on investor roadshows and conferences, independently or together with senior management.
* You analyse reports on Umicore, its peers and its end markets and report back internally on how Umicore is perceived by the financial community, on relevant market trends, investor sentiment and competitors' analysis.
Who we are looking for
* You have a Master degree in a business-related discipline and 7-10 years professional experience within a relevant field (finance, communication, M&A, investment banking, financial analyst ...) Experience in Investor Relations is a plus.
* You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and are fluent in French and/or Dutch.
* You have excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally and you are an engaging presenter.
* You have a good understanding of financial and wider business/economic matters and a strong interest in Umicore's products, technologies and end-markets.
* You are able to analyse a large amount of financial, economic and technical information and translate this information into short, clear and compelling messages.
* You can work independently and efficiently within regular and tight deadlines.
* You are open, communicative and a team player.
* You are driven, enthusiastic and willing to learn fast.
* You are flexible and available to travel globally.
What we offer
At Umicore, we aim to lead by example, commit to quality products and services and to our values. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which our people can succeed, and a culture that is open to sharing ideas, develop expertise and careers, coupled to a motivating remuneration package.
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?