INTERNSHIP : HR Recruiter Coordinator
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
TRA00001936 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
INTERNSHIP: HR Recruiter Coordinator
The selected candidate will be working on different HR staffing & mobility projects related to internal and external processes, employer branding, communication channels,… .
YOUR INTERNSHIP MISSION
* You participate to the all live processes with the staffing & mobility team & will support recruitment projects
* Analysis and proposal of a communication & HR strategy via the various channels (mailing, social networks, intranet ...): subject of study around our Human Resources activities / services
* Manage HR communications at Tractebel (intranet, social networks, newsletter, etc.)
* Implementation and preparation of communication actions (content drafting, original proposal & modernization)
* Animate and develop social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
* Support day-to-day recruitment activities
* Various administrative tasks related to the recruitment department
* You are currently studying Human Resources, psychology or you recently graduated in one of these areas;
* French and/or Dutch as a mother tongue/fluently with very good knowledge of English:
* You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and you play with various social networks;
* You are versatile, pro-active and hands-on;
* You ensure that you maintain a global vision that allows you to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities;
* You can combine creativity and originality;
* Sense of accuracy; rigorous
* Team player
* Transparent attitude in a corporate environment.
* Contract: unpaid internship
* Start: as soon as possible from September
* Duration: up to 3 months
* Location: Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34, 1000 Brussels - close to the railway station Brussels North).
* Posting Date: Jun 3, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.