Internship Digital Marketing (Hospital)
You are committed to excellence and interested in new marketing channels
You love all forms of communications and you are good at it
You take pride in improving the overall customer experience
You enjoy working with many diverse people
You are innovative and like to share ideas
This job is made for you
You will be part of the Hospital team and will work in close collaboration with many colleagues in different positions and departments like marketing, sales, medical, digital and IT. You will help us to build and implement a user-oriented marketing strategy. This will be done through developing and publishing materials on the Pfizer digital platforms.
* Co-develop a content plan & implement across various channels
* Coordinate the content creation with internal & external stakeholders
* Work closely with business colleagues to gather and edit relevant content
* Understand business & customer's needs to influence editorial choices
* Partner with colleagues from other teams to ensure smooth publishing
* Ensure all content is relevant and aligned with our internal compliance rules
At Pfizer, our vision is to be the preferred partner for our customers in co-creating a meaningful innovative contribution to the health of patients in Belgium and GDL at every stage of their life. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people.
* How to apply ? LinkedIn or Pfizer.com
* Unpaid internship but allowance for lunch foreseen
* When ? First semester 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Belgium - Brussels, La Plaine