Internship (2019 - 2020) - Insurance Professional - Group insurance (life)
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Internships
Job details sector Life & Savings Insurance
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
We are on the lookout for an intern for our group insurance (life) department.
The Life (Corporate) department is comprised of four teams, each with 10 to 15 experienced employees, based at our Marnix office in Brussels. You will be immersed in a Corporate working environment that is an integral part of AXA Belgium's Life strategy, where the insured, the employer and the broker are the focus of our attention.
Looking to expand your horizons beyond the curriculum? Would you like to discover how this department works and take your first steps in the world of work? The internship offered by AXA is an interesting opportunity to take on a wide range of different tasks:
* In collaboration with your colleagues and our other departments, you will manage policies in keeping with the internal acceptance rules and the legislation in force.
* You will ensure that payments are made correctly and on time at termination.
* You will nurture a good professional relationship with customers and brokers. You will answer incoming queries in a clear, understandable and courteous manner.
* For more complex cases, you will bring in a more specialised colleague. Communication about the progress of a case is just as important as the management itself.
* During your internship you will gain an insight into an interesting and varied profession.
* You are a Bachelor student in insurance, law, finance, accounting or mathematics.
* You have an analytical mind and a head for numbers.
* You are well versed in the Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* You are fluent in one of the two national languages (French or Dutch) and have a good knowledge of the other language.
* You believe in a customer-driven approach.
* You are rational, can offer constructive criticism, are flexible and a team player.
* You organise your work methodically and meticulously. You are capable of planning your work and defining your priorities. You are proactive.
* Assertiveness is one of your qualities
* You like to learn and can master a subject quickly.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting internship hinged around your talents and...
1. Our inclusive and diversified policy
2. Development, coaching and the principle of "Learning on the Job"
3. Our "New Way of Working": working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues in your flexible workplace
4. Your well-being with a focus on prevention: through numerous sports activities, our ergonomic office furniture, a choice of healthy, delicious and varied lunches, psychosocial support;
5. Meal vouchers and reimbursed travel expenses.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8