Internship (2019 - 2020) - Innovation within the Marketing team
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Internships
Job details sector Marketing including Branding & Offer Development
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
We are on the lookout for an intern for our Marketing team:
Would you like to join a team working on the launch of a new digital product earmarked for SMEs? This new product goes beyond insurance and will provide access to innovative services. With this product, AXA will be the first Belgian insurance company to position itself in this field.
Are you bursting with creativity and an expert in digital marketing? Can you picture yourself as our project manager with a passion for innovation? Thinking of starting a career in communication or marketing? Then look no further: apply for this internship now and take us up on an exciting opportunity to discover and study the characteristics and particularities of a new product.
The comments of former students who completed a 3-month internship within this same department last year will give you a better idea of what awaits you:
"I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the three months spent within your team. It proved to be such a rewarding experience. Working with you was so inspiring and stimulating. Your constructive feedback on my work always made me want to do better and up my game. I also want to thank you for trusting in my capabilities, which allowed me to work independently and set achievable short-term goals. "
Salma, Master HEC Liege - June 2019
"I would like to say a big thank you for this internship. The experience taught me a great deal and I know that it will hold me in good stead in my future professional life. I would like to thank you for all your work and for the help you and your team provided. Despite the fact that, as you would say, "Insurance isn't sexy", I enjoyed working at AXA immensely"
Jolan, Master ICHEC - June 2019
* During the internship, you will work in Agile mode.
* You will contact customers (SMEs) to clarify, simplify and improve our service.
* You will define the communication plan and develop a strategy to approach a specific segment in the professional market.
* You will contact our brokers and keep them informed of the new product.
* A master student with an affinity for marketing.
* You are a multi-tasker and well organised.
* You are a good communicator, capable of communicating easily in writing and of translating a business proposal into a simple and attractive message.
* You are creative, eager to learn and have an aesthetic leaning.
* You can work independently and methodically. You can manage a project.
* You are fluent in one of our national languages and English, and are able to communicate in another national language.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting internship hinged around your talents and...
1. Our inclusive and diversified policy
2. Development, coaching and the principle of "Learning on the Job"
3. Our "New Way of Working": working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues in your flexible workplace
4. Your well-being with a focus on prevention: through numerous sports activities, our ergonomic office furniture, a choice of healthy, delicious and varied lunches, psychosocial support;
5. Meal vouchers and reimbursed travel expenses.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8