International Sales Manager - Certification and Business Enhancement (CBE)
Belgium, Brussels-Capital Region, Brussels
**2 additional locations
Sales & Business Development
040303 Requisition #
18 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Recommend to a Friend
Sign Up for Job Alerts
You will report to the Global Head of International Sales and Accounts for SGS's CBE department and have the following responsibilities:
* Selling CBE services utilising the strength of local affiliates' business infrastructure and resources:
* Selling exclusive contracts in line with the SGS CBE services portfolio, whenever possible, as a preferable option compared to Frame contracts.
* Enhancing worldwide revenue, profit and market share with major multinational accounts, through both existing and new business, with proactive focus on value-added products and services, with a specific focus on a given Industry sector.
* Selling and leading the sales roll out of new strategic CBE services or solutions through multinational companies
* Working closely with SBU Leaders and International Account Managers to grow existing business with Key clients.
* Working closely with local sales teams and Account Managers to maximize every opportunity to upsell
More specifically you will:
* Define and maintain target lists of prospect clients for global accounts to be targeted in your region / sector.
* Develop a sales strategy for your region to achieve defined sales targets.
* Prospect and sell SGS services (3^rd party, Business Enhancement and training) to such clients.
* Produce global proposals for clients in accordance with CBE procedures and global pricing structure.
* Actively follow up on all proposals and conduct client presentations where required.
* Develop relationships with and work with all local sales teams and refer local clients to local sales teams. Attend local sales meetings.
* Report all sales activities on the CRM sales pipeline.
* Record results of all activities on a monthly basis.
* Coordinate all cross-business activities within SGS to sell to global key accounts - i.e. Minerals, OGC, Industrial, CRS International Sales Teams and CBE.
* Communicate the requirements of global contracts to CBE Managers globally on an as appropriate basis and ensure all necessary information is proved to allow for the correct and smooth execution of service.
* Work with a nominated IAM and ensure a proper handover to operations of contracts with regards to client requirements.
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
* A high level of knowledge of CBE business and products
* Highly developed large company sales and Key Account Management Skills
* Previous experience selling services to Global companies
* Ability to drive and lead change
* Analytical skills allowing you to be decisive, adaptable, and persuasive.
* Customer and commercial focused
You should be able to demonstrate that you have the following skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - highly developed presentation skills and ability to interact effectively with senior government officials, and senior management of organizations.
* Teamworker with ability to operate without close supervision
* Computer literacy
* Fluency in English and the language of allocated territory; multiple language proficiency would be an advantage