International Project Manager Industrial Projects
Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
Engineering / Projects
INT00000312 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
For our division International Operations - Industrial Projects - active in Oil, Gas & Power projects within Europe - we are urgently looking for a (m/f):
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS
As a PROJECT MANAGER you are responsible for the project: the follow up, safe and timely execution, budget and people management aspects of the project. You are the single point of contact for the client during the execution of the contract.
You work on international projects (mainly Europe) in the Oil, Gas & Power industry.
* you provide support to the commercial and tendering team during the tendering process
* you review and synthesize the contract, detect and monitor risks and opportunities
* you represent ENGIE Fabricom during negotiations with the client during the execution of the contract
* you select and negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
* you are responsible for the realisation of the contracts, the defining of the project team, the selection and mobilization of all required resources
* you assure the management of safety, the planning, project team, quality performance and financial result according ENGIE standards (MPBOK like)
* you assure the leading, managing and coaching of your team
* master in Engineering Sciences
* experience in construction activities/project management in the field of piping & mechanical and/or electricity & instrumentation
* proven leadership skills
* willingness to go abroad (mainly Europe) during the construction phase of the project - 6 months to 1,5 years - with a fixed rotation schedule
* excellent communication skills and working knowledge of English, Dutch and French
* decision maker
* client oriented
* result oriented
* motivated and enthusiastic
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Nancy Mortier - +32 3 280 09 19
Level of the function: TBC
Workplace: Industrieweg 16, 1850 Grimbergen
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.