International Project Manager Gas & LNG - Energy
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001858 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services..
Tractebel's Energy Entity seeks for a :
International Project Manager Gas & LNG
The "Energy" Business Line is responsible for all the engineering activities related to the development and realisation of projects in the following fields:
* Power, Heat and Desalination
* Gas: energy generation and pipelines
* Wind, on-shore and offshore
* Hydrogen, Energy Storage and Solar PV
* Transmission and Distribution of Electricity
These projects go from the pre-feasibility studies up to final commissioning of the installations.
The Gas team is responsible for projects related to the preparations, studies, contracting and execution of the Gas and LNG related projects worldwide with a large range of activities going from conceptual study up to commissioning activities.
In order to reinforce its team in LNG and cryogenic field, Tractebel is looking for a senior project manager experienced in LNG import terminals (onshore and offshore , large and small scale), in order to conduct development studies such as site selection, screening studies, pre- & feasibility studies and/or FEED. The ideal candidate shall have a wide technical background in the Gas & LNG infrastructure and proper LNG business understanding in order to drive efficiently the projects and give valuable advice to our customers.
To support the tender preparation program for the project
* Prepare the Project Plans and supporting documents and submit them for management approval
* To assemble the assigned project resources, and arrange kick-off meetings
* To deploy the project resources according to the approved planning, monitor progress, and take corrective action where appropriate
* To supervise the activities of subordinate staff, particularly the Project Engineers and/or Lead Engineers; monitors and resolves interface problems
* Responsible for the development of the technical basis for project execution
* For smaller project such as prefeasibility studies , responsible for drafting the project deliverables with minimum discipline support.
* Where appropriate, to manage the activities of partner project managers
* To monitor all project parameters (quality, cost, schedule) and initiate and manage corrective action in the event of deviations
* To ensure good communication in the project: with the client, team members, vendors/partners, Management; arrange/participate in project meetings
* To ensure that all project and corporate procedures are correctly followed, with the support of the QHSE Manager
* To ensure that all planned project activities are completed, supporting documentation prepared and approved, and submitted for approval
* To administer project variations
* To review and approve all contractual and commercial documents for the project
* To ensure that all legislative requirements are identified and complied with
* To ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment legislation is complied with
* M.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree in Engineering
* Minimum 10 years professional experience in oil & gas infrastructure within
* multidisciplinary engineering project teams
* Minimum 5 years professional experience in LNG infrastructure development including offshore and onshore facilities.
* Project Management experience in an international environment, experience in managing development studies such as conceptual, pre & feasibility studies and/or FEED
* Strong Background in project engineering and ability to be the most autonomous for conceptual studies and coordinate and lead a wide range of engineering discipline for larger scope.
* Business and Customer Focus commitment and handling skills
* Good people management skills
* Excellent English language skills. French or Dutch language knowledge is a plus;
* Stress resistant, results-focused, determined, decisive;
* Ready to travel for short, medium missions
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Apr 11, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.