INTEL ANALYST / COLLATOR (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: INTEL ANALYST / COLLATOR
As an Intelligence Analyst working under the direction of SHAPE J2, the selected candidate will be responsible for the population of a database hosted inside the INTEL-FS Functional Area System.
Tasks to be completed in the scope of work will include, but will not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Collation of intelligence information and population and on-going data management (e.g., update, merging, deletion) of structured BSOs (e.g., Units, Places/Facilities, Events, Persons, Equipment) and BSO relationships (e.g., command and support relationships) within the INTEL-FS data repository.
- Population and on-going data management of information entities and mechanisms supporting collation activities (e.g., maintenance of Equipment Types, generation of templates).
- Development of and contribution to documentation related to the Customer Intelligence Database (e.g., policies, standard operating procedures, plans, hand-over materials, training materials).
- Consultation with SHAPE J2 and NCIA subject matter experts to assist in resolving issues and managing processes.
- Training of ACO intelligence collation staff and other system users if deemed necessary.
- Identification of recommended procedural and system changes to improve the intelligence data management process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have at least five years of experience in the intelligence field in Customer or national positions. The experience must comprise work in analysis, collation and intelligence data management.
- Must have at least three years of experience in the collation of intelligence information.
- Must have at least one year of experience with Customer intelligence systems for the management of structured BSOs (i.e., Joint Ops/Intelligence System, INTEL-FS).
- Must have excellent spoken and written English communication and presentation skills, as demonstrated by recent experience (within the past five years) in the development of policies, standard operating procedures, user documentation, training materials or related documents.
- Must demonstrate the ability and self-motivation to work on his/her own but must also work well within groups as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate an ability and keen sense for problem-solving.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/NO/New/3561
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Mons, Belgium
Date posted 26 November, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address