Insurance IT Process Manager (M/F/X*)
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn't matter - it's your talents that make the difference
As a Insurance IT Process Manager, your tasks will be to:
- Define and document the enterprise architecture (mainly the use of processes and applications) and participate in the operationalisation of roadmaps for multi-year transformation, to guarantee the success of operational transformations;
- Define, structure, formalise and validate solutions for all stakeholders to operationalise organisational transformations;
Participate in the identification of the initiatives required for business needs (strategic and tactical) and (target) enterprise architecture;
Identify the impacts of different aspects of the enterprise architecture (capacity, value chain, information, tools);
Identify and ensure that interdependencies are taken into account in the field and in the cross-domain to ensure the proper implementation of projects;
Contribute to the implementation of the architecture roadmap referred to, to ensure that projects are consistent for the organisation;
- Question and validate/define the scope of the projects and requests together with the activity to ensure that it can make the right decisions for the organisation.
- Ensure that projects stay in line with the initial enterprise architecture to ensure that the outcome is relevant to the organisation. You will participate in the development and positioning of an enterprise architecture practice within AXA;
- Support activity during the digitisation of business processes (questioning, simplification,...) ;
-Develop and maintain the 'enterprise architecture' knowledge base in order to have up-to-date organisational project plans;
- For projects, you create the part of the enterprise architecture that includes solution architecture descriptions (SAD) which contain motivations, objectives, information and operational diagrams, which are formalised using Archimate.
As Insurance IT Process Manager, you have at least:
- A master degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Between 5 and 10 years of hands-on experience in Business Architecture or Enterprise Architecture;
- An experience using model-based representations (Archimate, BPMS...) that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business;
- An experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques;
- An experience in the definition of customer journeys;
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the insurance business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions;
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues;
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery;
And you also are:
- Fluent in French or Dutch and you are able to read/write English and understand Dutch/French;
- A very good communicator with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Results oriented;
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a collaborative model side by side with business;
- Able to adapt to changing requirements, to deal with competing priorities and pressure;
- Able to influence and resolve conflict with very good leadership skills;
- A Team player who is able to work effectively at all levels of an organization, with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- A very good analyser who are able to make decision;
- Able to communicate to all relevant stakeholders on their relevant level of information need and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations
- A good at networker and influencer;
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented. If needed you jump in to draft parts of the solution architecture if they do not require in-depth technical knowledge.
Over and above the perfect job, AXA also offers.
* From your first day (and during the following weeks), you will be getting intensive induction training and all the support you need to enable you to swiftly find your feet.
* We believe in the New Way of Work. As soon as you have proven yourself, you will in fact be free to choose your working hours yourself, even working part-time from home. Given that you will not have an official office, you will often be surrounded by different colleagues and will weave an extensive internal network.
* It is important to us to offer you all possible leeway to evolve and build your career within Axa. All job offers (and therefore this one also) are communicated in-house initially.
* We shall supplement your salary with interesting advantages using a self-service model. You will therefore build up your remuneration yourself by choosing from a wide range of possibilities: mobility benefits, reduction on our banking and insurance products, child care during the school holidays, etc.
* You will benefit from group insurance, disability and hospitalisation insurance and accident cover.
* We actively pursue an internal welfare policy that will help you maintain your health.
* And, of course, you will collaborate with many friendly colleagues in a pleasant environment.
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)