Inside Sales Executive - Arabic Region - 1900290
The inside sales executive plays an important role in supporting the Sales & Channel team achieving their goals. He or she plays an active role, qualifies and follows up leads, contacts sales managers pro-actively, uses the lead manager and CRM system actively to update information, is in relationship with the main customers, solves matters via service, product management, and supply chain. The goals are to have high levels of customer satisfaction (internal and external) and ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of the department and company sales volume goals.
The inside sales executive represents and supports the sales organization in a pro-active and re-active way, with the following tasks:
* Responsible for the initial qualification of leads, by exploring the lead in contacting the customer timely after the customer enquiry (both web enquiry as phone enquiry).
* Responsible for the lead assignment to the sales manager, business development manager, partners, distributors and resellers and follow-up of the leads assigned.
* Responsible for the active usage of the CRM tools (sales leads,
project follow-up, update customer data…)
* Responsible finding internal solutions by involving product
management, service, supply chain, finance.
* Responsible for creating standard quotations based on the input of sales
managers and supporting sales managers in the creation of quotes.
* Responsible for the external phone support in the region.
* Proactive support for projects initiated by the channel/sales team to gain more appointments/leads.
The Inside Sales Executive will report to the Lead to Order organization.
We are looking for a new colleague who
* Has a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent through experience.
* Has experience in sales or customer service environment.
* Is fluent in English + Arabic and at least 1 of the following languages: Turkish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish.
* Any knowledge of other languages is an important asset
* Can work independently and have the necessary maturity, skills and commercial feeling to communicate with customers and other (internal) stakeholders.
* Have excellent organization skills supported by good product knowledge.
* Strong supportive attitude and willingness to help sales management and regional sales managers to reach their goals.
* Strong supportive attitude to assist in the acquisition and maintenance of new and existing customers.
* Strong problem solving attitude, to take ownership of problems and find internally solutions, to make active proposals of solutions to the sales manager.
* Creative mindset to help sales managers brainstorm in solutions.
* Excellent computer proficiency including the "Microsoft Office package", knowledge of lead management follow up systems and/or SAP CRM.
* Strong commitment to company and the ability to work in a team and sales driven environment.
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions
* We offer you a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
Are you excited to dive into a new challenge?