- As an EP (Explosion Protection) Inside Sales Engineer you support applications covered in published guidelines and liaise with EPT for applications outside of our product specifications, applicable regulations and our guidelines.
- You interact with different parties to analyse customers’ needs and determine appropriate applications or potential modifications.
- You are the contact point for Explosion Protection related projects and review, discuss and interpret customers’ requirements for products based on RFQ and risk assessment.
You gather, record and analyse application data and perform sizing and product selection for products per established procedures and guidelines.
You create quotes for applications requiring catalog and non-catalog products and seek new application opportunities for products.
You coordinate EP projects from start to end. You identify critical item lead times, anticipate issues, verify correctness, prepare and check drawings.
You assist in the technical evaluation of returned products.
As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you help develop extremely reliable protection systems.
- As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You preferably have experience with industrial equipment sales/applications engineering.
- You have knowledge of sales and customer service functions.
- You are motivated to provide “reliable” solutions.
- You have a commercial and pragmatic attitude.
- You take initiative and are able to make choices independently.
- You are a team player who likes to share and deploy knowledge.
- You have excellent communicative, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you have good knowledge of Dutch, English, French spoken and written, Italian is a plus.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a challenging and versatile position as a PR Inside Sales Engineer in a dynamic team with an open mind.
We provide various supporting trainings allowing constant professional growth as well as an attractive compensation package.