Do you have a bachelor (or equivalent) with at least a first experience in application development?
Do you have a good knowledge in OO programming, scripting (with Bash) and deployment automation (Jenkins)?
Are you fluent in French and English (Dutch is an asset)?
Are you dynamic and willing to contribute to the success of a growing innovative company with plenty of career opportunities?
If so, don't wait any further and apply now to this amazing opportunity !
The company is constantly launching new projects and initiatives to innovate, to meet the expectations of customers and internal users, and to prepare for the future by modernising its IT/application landscape. To this end, four multidisciplinary teams work permanently together with a transversal technical team on these projects, based on an "Agile/Scrum" approach.
In order to strengthen its teams and to keep innovating, the company is actively looking for a Devops Engineer with a bachelor and at least a first experience in application development.
As a DevOps Engineer,
- You will be responsible for providing support to the Systems team by implementing and managing the platform environments.
- You will be responsible for automating the processes of integration, testing, deployment and infrastructure changes.
- You will work closely with the support team (1st line) and business.
- You will guarantee the consistency of the platforms based on the recommendations made.
- As a member of the technical cross-functional team, at the service of the company's internal and external customers, you will contribute with your ideas and your commitment to the continuous improvement of its operation.
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent and have at least a first experience in application development.
- You have notions of object-oriented languages, master the Java language and have knowledge of its architecture.
- You have knowledge of scripting (Bash) and deployment automation (Jenkins).
- You have knowledge of complex platform management and administration.
- Knowledge of applications such as Dynatrace, Mendix, OpenCMS is an additional asset.
- You are flexible: managing changes and priorities are your daily business.
- You have already worked in an Agile team.
- You are business-oriented and you align your priorities with business needs.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you have an analytical mind. Creativity and innovation are part of your qualities.
- Thanks to your team spirit and communication skills, you maintain excellent relations both internally and externally.
- Dynamic and resourceful, open-minded and curious, you work independently and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are inspired and passionate, always interested in new technologies
- You are fluent in French and English; fluency in Dutch is an asset.
The amazing offer
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere in a pleasant setting.
- A diversified and motivating position at the heart of the company.
- Autonomy according to your skills.
- Training and personal supervision.