Information Management Consultant
Information Management Consultant (190000C9)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Information is the new gold. By unlocking and intelligently managing companies structured and unstructured information, they and their employees can work more efficiently, improve productivity, perform better and increase customer experience.
We are looking for an Information Management Consultant to join the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) team in Deloitte's consulting practice. ECM projects are often a mix of advisory, functional analysis, solution design, technology delivery and change management.
As part of EIM implementation projects, we design the EIM application that is aligned with the client's functional and technical requirements and that integrates with ERP, MS SharePoint, Robotics and/or other Enterprise Applications.
We typically work from the Deloitte offices in Zaventem or at client premises; most of our projects are delivered at large organizations in Belgium and surrounding countries.
We focus on market leading technologies like SAP and OpenText software, so any experience with these software suites or other EIM package is welcome.
* Functional application design: define EIM strategy and application landscape, develop systems requirements, design, prototype, test;
* Manage EIM implementations incl. integration with ERP and other Enterprise Applications;
* Coordination of technical activities and developments with client and developers.
* You have at least 5 years of experience in the (functional) design and integration of web applications in a larger Enterprise Application landscape;
* You have already successfully completed various projects in information management;
* Experience with enterprise solution delivery in teams of 3-5 members;
* Experience and understanding of typical ERP (like SAP) and EIM business processes is considered as a big advantage;
* You combine both functional and technical expertise to translate client requirements into EIM solutions;
* Bachelor or Master degree in an IT oriented domain;
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
* Communication in an structured and knowledgeable manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* You have a hands-on mentality;
* You are flexible, pro-active and a team player;
* Open to work in an international environment and to travel for short international engagements;
* You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Opportunities for learning on EIM/OpenText technologies;
* A coach who will guide and help you shape your own career;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Enterprise Performance