Industrialization Engineer Process Innovation and Industrialization pole Calcium Silicate Technology
Mission and Context
Etex R&D organization is leading the Innovation for Etex group. Its mission consists in innovating in products, systems, services and technologies in order to complete the solutions offer and/or to improve the cost base. The position aims to lead and / or to actively participate in projects, mostly related to Process Innovation and Industrialization. The capacity to collaborate with all stakeholder (e.g. Marketing teams, Operations Teams, ITC experts…) will be key to succeed in the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
The position is inside the Pole “Process Innovation and Industrialization” and will report to the Head of the pole.
- Industry knowledge: Utilizes understanding of key industry terminology, industry players, and key performance indicators to draw conclusions about trends. Remains cognizant of industry changes, challenges and findings; integrates industry issues for customer benefit. Serves as an expert on how products/services are applied across a particular industry; recommends the best options for the business. At minimum advance knowledge on mineral chemistry.
- Project management principle prioritizes multiple project plans, making final decisions about priorities, timing and resources. Keeps abreast of the progress of multiple projects within a program or across the department; coaches projects / task managers to adjust priorities or timelines as needed. Define the necessary competencies for the projects or programs, identifying areas or synergy or redundancy and looking for ways to optimize efficiency. Define all necessary task and work packages that will lead to achieve the deliverables of the project, ensuring that all necessary business functions are informed / integrated/committed.
- Negotiation and Influence moves others toward a position, with or without authority, by communicating expertise and a compelling rationale. Engages in discussion and arranges agreements that create maximum value and sustainability for all parties. Establishes the value of preferred alternatives by relating them to the party's needs and exposing problems with undesirable alternatives. Ensure the appropriate resource is actively working harmoniously with the project team,
- Technical Knowledge of Products: Demonstrates subject matter expertise in complex products, technologies, offerings, etc. Demonstrates knowledge of market segments as well as market data trends and makes recommendations accordingly
- Experimental design: Provides expertise by helping others eliminate experimental error to ensure that results are due to the factor or factors being tested
- Committed with safety,
- Experience in multi-cultural work environment,
- Experience in functional management,
- Innovative and open mindset, willingness to learn and to teach.
Required Education and Experience
Very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
The position is based in Tisselt.
Geographical Context and Travel Requirements
The position requires travelling in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
A driving license is mandatory.
Etex Values and Competencies Connect and CarePassion for ExcellencePioneer to Lead