ICT Network & Systems Engineer EMEA, Brussels
For a leading Medical Device manufacturing, we are now recruiting for an experienced ICT Systems/Network Engineer Specialist based in Brussels who will provide installations/implementations & systems integration support to the customers across EMEA region ( Europe, Middle-East & Africa).
Your key responsibility would be to provide on-site guidance to EMEA customers (Hospitals and Clinical Labs) and the local IT staff at Customer Site with the installation, full configuration and support of Servers, computers, and peripheral devices that interact with the hi-tech equipment of the company.
Primarily this function is office based but nature of the job is such that you will have the opportunity to travel across EMEA region to the customer sites approximately 30% to 40% of the time.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Education in IT / Computer Sciences
- More than 3 years of experience in IT systems and network integration & implementation, including implementing hardware and software solutions and diagnosing /resolving problems
- Experience with SQL
- Fluent English. Fluent Dutch /French/Grrman is an advantage
- An opportunity to join a company going through an exciting period of expansion, creating further career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work in a more specialised industry and framework
- A very competitive base salary and benefits package
- Easier communications lines, quick decision making process
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman via LinkedIn