Belgium, Brussels , Brussels
Trading / Portfolio management
Global Energy Management
CEM00000100 Requisition #
* Provision and development of the cross-commodities risk management services to the Engie customers on all segments and to the large industrial customers over Europe (including the Energy Supply)
* Contributing to GEM ambition to be at the forefront of new markets and product developments.
* Developing its customers portfolio and the P&L generated
* Build and manage (daily) commercial relationships with the European sales channels and their customers, and the traders team in order to bring the offered services in a compliant way (regarding internal procedures and regulatory/legal obligations) :
* pre-trade assistance : provide market price information & quote, elaborate hedging strategies, advising services to Marketing & Sales organizations and their customers
* trade execution : provide firm and indicative quote, monitoring of order and follow-up of interests
* - develop a pro-active "management" of Sales community by providing a large advising service
* * Daily cross-commodities deal-making activity based on provision of Risk Management services (physical & financial energy hedge and advisory services), on financial derivatives and structured deals in compliance with internal rules and procedure
o with M&S customers over Europe
o with large industrial customers over Europe
o with other Group entities
* Perform a central role of Real time offering in coordination with Sales Support entities.
* Innovate through the development of new markets and services in order to increase customer satisfaction and retention as well as to challenge competitors in coordination with Sales Support entities.
* Develop actively an industrial customer portfolio via cross-commodities risk management solutions and cross-products (physical supply & financial energy hedge and advisory services).
* Contribute to the back-up and business continuity on the desk.
* Master university degree in finance, economics or engineering.
* Experience in the energy business (business development, trading, structured sales)
* Presentation skills
* Commercial Structuring
* Customer knowledge
* Knowledge of the energy and derivatives markets
* Capacity to handle risk evaluation and control process (market, credit and operational risks)
Soft skills / Languages
* Commercial thinking
* Team player
* Inter-personal relationships : being able to interact with the other sales as well as the Trading desks and the customers (both internal and external)
* Stress-resistant and be able to operate in a changing environment
* Dutch, English and French
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.