Hybris Engineer Consultant
Hybris Engineer Consultant (190000V4)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
We are looking for an experienced Hybris engineer consultant to join our fast-growing SAP Commerce Cloud team. As part of this team, you will be responsible to help our clients with the implementation of e-commerce, managing changes to scope and new challenges. Depending on your role within the team, your responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
1. Configurating the Hybris platform (Apache, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL, etc.)
2. Working closely with project managers on requirements, technical analysis
3. Finding solutions to complex technical problems (DB, LB, integrations, etc.)
4. Managing the setup and use of continuous integration & deployment pipelines
Within our Deloitte community, you will play an important role in increasing internal and external awareness about the commerce cloud solutions and our expertise. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to coach and train junior colleagues .
* You hold a master's degree in CS or have equivalent working experience;
* You have at least 2 years of working experience with SAP Hybris Commerce;
* You are fully up-to-speed with the Hybris platform (certification is an asset);
* You have experience working with payment, web/DB servers, hosting, etc.
* You have a positive mindset and good communication skills;
* You understand the meaning of team objectives;
* You feel comfortable working in international context and are willing to travel;
* You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
: Enterprise Performance