Career Opportunities: HRIS Systems Tier 2 Global Support - Workday and Oracle Service Cloud (47257)
Req Id 47257 - Posted 07/18/2018 - Liberty Global - Netherlands - Schiphol Rijk - Functional Area (2) - Full Time / Part Time (1) - Job Level (1)
Job Description Print Preview
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Looking for talented people
HRIS Systems Tier 2 Global Support - Workday and Oracle Service Cloud
The HR Technology function is part of the People Department, responsible for delivering solutions that improve or enhance the way Human Resources is delivered at Liberty Global, and manages HR technology programs, vendors, and operations. The group works with various HR organizations on projects to re-engineer and automate processes that improve efficiencies for the HR function and their stakeholders.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the provision of high quality, consistent HR Technology Tier 2 advice, activity and support across the HR technologies, including activities associated with the maintenance of organizations & structures, new organisations, configuration across Core HR, Talent & Performance, Absence, Compensation, Recruitment and Organisations, etc., whilst ensuring the efficient operation of the HR Technology function.
This role involves managing the security and data integrity of the HR platforms and adhering to internal security procedures, policies, and controls. It is responsible for configuring security changes in the HR platforms including job and data roles, profiles, and audits.
The role will need to work closely with People Business Partners, Centres of Expertise and People Services/ HR delivery teams on a global level to understand, improve and deliver efficient and effective HR technology solutions.
* Responsible for the day-to-day Tier 2 support and systems administration activities across the HR cloud-based platforms, including activities associated with the maintenance of organizations & structures, new organisations, configuration across Core HR, Talent & Performance, Absence, Compensation, Recruitment and Organisations, etc. and business process configuration.
* Provide high quality, consistent advice, support and resolution to HR teams, managers and outside parties in relation to Tier 2 HR Technology support, in order to maximise customer efficiency, effectiveness and confidence.
* Manage the accuracy and integrity of organisation data within Workday (e.g. organisation units, jobs, positions, reporting relationships and effective dating) and interface to systems in the People Services and wider down-stream systems portfolio.
* Working with Business HR, manage and deliver the organisational data management aspects of organisational change, including the build of new organisation structures and the population of people data to ensure accuracy of organisational data, MI and security in a timely manner.
* Create, maintain and delimit org. units, jobs and positions in Workday in accordance with business requirements.
* Build effective networks and work in partnership with HR colleagues and managers to ensure that issues relating to organisational and employee data are identified and solutions provided.
* Provide guidance and advice to line managers relating to the organisational data management aspects of organisational change to ensure accuracy of organisational data, MI and security.
* Produce and maintain "How To Guides" in relation to organisation data management.
* Manage periodic organisational data cleansing exercises in conjunction with the business and the HR Business Partner.
* Responsible for managing and governing the security and integrity of the HR platforms and adhering to internal security procedures, policies, and controls.
* Responsible for configuring security changes in the HR platforms including job and data roles, profiles, and audits.
* Responsible for monitoring and reviewing security request changes for approvals or denials across the HR platforms.
* Manage the timely and accurate mass uploads of data onto the HR systems.
* Manage the design, build, testing and release of new configuration, workflows, questionnaires, etc.
* Support the testing of any new releases to the suite of cloud-based People systems to ensure compliance and ensure detailed, auditable documentation is maintained at all times, e.g. test plans, test results, fault logs, enhancement requests, etc.
* Identify opportunities to continuously improve quality and performance in all aspects across the suite of cloud-based HR systems
* Investigate situations to diagnose underlying causes, look to resolve issues, implement known solutions and apply/advise on new features, changes in procedures and workarounds that assist recovery.
* Contribute to the design, release activities and maintenance of the cloud technologies in the People Services portfolio.
* Support all system related annual projects, systems enhancements and ongoing business as usual development is managed to successful completion against agreed objectives and timescales
* Write UAT test scripts and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing
* Identify and implement performance improvements to end to end processing to ensure the delivery of HR Technology Support is efficient and continuously improving.
* Act as a champion for customer focus and listen to and communicate with customers and stakeholders effectively; ensuring that procedures and systems are in place to inform and receive feedback from service users, partners, stakeholders and colleagues, and evaluating that feedback, taking appropriate action to secure continuous improvement.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (Business, Human Resources or relevant subject) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Good working understanding and experience of implementing and supporting HR IT cloud-based systems and experience of integrating processes
* Knowledge of HR Technology, vendors, and implementation across multiple markets
* Knowledge of data privacy regulations and the ways global companies manage and share data to operate global HR processes/programs to meet business needs
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with and prioritising complex business requirements within a project
* Demonstrable experience of taking functional business requirements and configuring workflow
* Expert knowledge of Workday, HR cloud-based systems, their data structures and security
* Detailed understanding of the application of Workday, Oracle and other HR systems including workflow and case management and its reporting capabilities
* Good understanding of business analysis and work change execution
* Demonstrable experience of working in a project environment to tight deadlines & against project plans
* Good working knowledge of process improvement methodologies, i.e. Lean or Six Sigma.
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend's email address:
Maximum character limit: 1000
*Confirm you are not a robot: